Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Portfolio- My educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am currently working very hard to do good in school, and get an education that will help me in life. For example when i was in elementary i was trying my best so that i could prove myself to my mother, but what i did not realize was that i was not only proving myself to her, but to myself as well and my teachers.I worked hard enough to win an award for being the most hard working student of my school, as well as did two other of my fellow classmates. Currently i am still working hard to get a good education and now i do it mostly to prove to myself that no matter what people think about your life as long as you work hard and are happy with your progress it's all good.
educational timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment